Operating skills and maintenance points of the shaker table
2020-02-27 Xinhai (610)
2020-02-27 Xinhai (610)
Shaker is one of the widely used gravity separation equipment. The sorting accuracy of the shaking table is high, and the concentration ratio of the selected concentrate is very high. During the operation of the shaker, mineral separation is realized under the combined action of the bed surface and the lateral water flow. In order to reduce failures and improve sorting efficiency, operators need to carefully understand the operating skills of the shaker and perform maintenance.
When operating the shaker, it is necessary to carefully observe the partition of the shaker bed surface and control the appropriate vertical and horizontal slope of the bed surface. In addition, it is also necessary to consider factors such as feed size, feed quantity, feed concentration, flushing water, stroke and stroke order during the sorting process. Below we will briefly explain the operating skills of the shaker based on the above-mentioned main factors.
1. Partition of the bed surface of the shaker:
The bed surface is divided into concentrate area, middle mine area, tailing area and sludge area. Under normal circumstances, the width of the mud area is 0.9 to 1.4m. The ore flow in the tailings area must be stable and free of rapids or ditching. The thickness of the ore bed must be appropriate and it must be covered by water. The tailings area can be controlled by adjusting the concentration of the ore feed and the sand hole of the ore trough. The middle mining area is the interval separating the middle mining, which is mainly controlled by adjusting the flushing water and the lateral slope. The selection area requires obvious zoning of various specific gravity minerals, so that the selection area and the primary selection area should form a stable and obvious boundary. This area is controlled by adjusting the flushing water and the lateral slope.
2. Horizontal and vertical slope of the bed surface of the shaker:
When installing the equipment, determine the longitudinal slope. The coarse sand area has a longitudinal slope of 1°～2°, the fine sand area is 0.5°～1.0°, and the mud area has basically no slope. The bed surface is 1.5°~5° in the lateral direction and inclined from the feeding end to the opposite side. In the actual operation of the shaker, it is necessary to precisely control the vertical and horizontal slopes of the shaker's surface. Under normal circumstances, if the mineral particles are relatively coarse, the lateral slope of the shaker bed surface should be appropriately increased. Conversely, if the mineral particles are finer, the cross slope of the bed surface needs to be lowered. Generally, the transverse slope ranges of coarse sand area, fine sand area and sludge area are 2.5°～4.5°, 1.5°～3.5° and 1°～2°, respectively.
3. Feeding size:
The particle size of the ore should be appropriate. The upper limit of the feed size is 2~3mm, and the lower limit is 0.037mm. Generally, it is pre-classified to ensure that the particle size of each level is uniform. In order to ensure that the particle size of each level of the shaker is uniform and the feed particle size is within a suitable range, it is necessary to observe the ore belt in the concentrate belt and wash the tailings.
4. Supply amount:The amount of ore feed is related to the size of the feed material. If the ore particles are coarser, the greater the amount of ore needed; but if the amount of ore is too large, it will cause zoning problems. In this case, you need to move the concentrate intercepting plate, increase the flushing water and shake The lateral slope of the bed surface. It should be noted that once the exact amount of ore is found, the ore feeding process needs to be continuous and uniform.
5. Feed concentration:
In the sorting process, it is necessary to ensure an appropriate feed concentration. In general, the feed concentration of coarse and fine-grained minerals is 20% ~ 30% and 15% ~ 25% respectively. When there is a problem of ditching on the surface of the shaking table, the ore concentration can be appropriately increased to adjust; on the contrary, if there is a sand pile, the ore concentration needs to be reduced at this time. The feed concentration can be controlled by adjusting the feed water quantity.
6. Rinse water:
Flushing water includes feed water and washing water. When operating the shaker, when the concentrate belt becomes narrow and the concentrate runs into the middle ore, the amount of flushing water needs to be reduced; on the contrary, if there is an anhydrous film on the surface of the shaker, the amount of flushing water needs to be appropriately increased. When controlling the amount of flushing water, it is necessary to carefully observe the slurry flow rate and the width of the concentrate zone.
7. Stroke and stroke frequency:
Stroke and stroke rate are mainly affected by the selected size of the mineral, the load of the shaker and the density of the ore. When selecting coarse-grained and thick-bed materials, large strokes and small strokes should be used; otherwise, small strokes and large strokes should be used. When a fault occurs, it is necessary to check whether the stroke stroke is appropriate, and if there is an abnormality, it needs to be adjusted in time.
1. It is necessary to regularly check that all parts are in good condition, including the bed surface, headboard and frame of the shaker. First of all, it is necessary to check whether the bed surface of the shaker is in contact with the non-rocking parts, and the degree of inclination of the bed surface. If the surface of the shaker is found to be damaged, a resin filler wear-resistant agent can be formulated to repair it.
2. Check the wear and tear of the bed head components. When it is found that the wear and tear of this component is very serious, it needs to be replaced in time.
3. Check whether the screws are loose, the position of the pull rod, whether the spring is damaged, and whether the sliding surface of the rocking table is in good condition. If abnormal noise occurs, find and eliminate it in time.
4. When the storage box is shaking, special attention should be paid to prevent the bed surface of the shaker from deforming, and it should not be exposed to sunlight or rain to cause moisture.
5. In order to avoid oxidation and scaling of impurities, wash the bed surface of the shaker with water when parking. If scaling occurs, remove it in time.
In order to improve the working efficiency of the shaker, Xinhai Mining Equipment's beneficiation engineer suggests that, in full consideration of the actual situation, the above-mentioned operation skills and maintenance points can be used to rationally use the shaker to reduce and solve the problems in the sorting process. Kind of problem.
You can fill in your demand information in the form below, and our technical and sales staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. In order to ensure that your information can be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to fill in your contact number accurately!